Submersible Propeller Pump with Axial-Flow/Mixed-Flow (ZQB/HQB)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- submersible propeller pumps
- 4 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: ZQB/HQB submersible axial/mixed flow pump
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump, Sewage Pump
- Media: Sewage Pumps
- Theory: Mixed Flow Pump
- Power:7.5-1300kw: Discharge:350-2400mm
- Specification: Q=450-89847m3/H,H=1-20m,N=7.5-1300kw,D=350-2400mm
- HS Code: 8413709190
- Max.Head: <10m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Hydraulic
- Type: Blade Pump
- Industry: Mechanical Pump
- Performance: Automatic Pump
- Capacity:450-89847m3/H: Head:1-20m
- Trademark: lanshen, OEM
- Origin: China
1. By reason that the pump can run in the water, it is helpful for simplifying the earth work and building engineering of pumping station, reducing installation area, and saving 30~40% of project total price.
2. For integration of water pump and motor, it is unwanted to perform axis-to-center assembly procedure on site, very convenient and expeditions to install.
3. Low noise, no high temperature brought in the pumping station, it is available in building full underground pumping station according to requirements to keep the ground environment.
4. Convenience in operation, it is not necessary to lubricate the rubber bearing of bump prior to turning on the machine, in addition, remote control and auto control are realized.
5. Can solve the flood resistance problem of the river and lake with lake with large fluctuation of water level.
6. ZQB, HQB type submersible axial-flow pump is suitable for the occasion of low head and large flow, and HQB type submersible mixed-flow pump is of high efficiency and perfect cavitation performance, suitable for the occasions of large fluctuation of water level and high head. The transmission medium is the water or other liquid similar to the water on physical and chemical property, the max temperature of transmitted liquid is 40